Hey, I’m Mitchell and my goal is to:
- Share my knowledge of what I know about re: kettlebells, injury prevention, infographics and self-defence.
I am not a medical professional. You should consult your medical practitioner before attempting anything on this site.
I joined the Canadian Army as an artillery soldier in 2002. Upon enlistment, I immediately noticed that many soldiers both young and old have injuries or pain, particularly in their joints. So that’s what I like to blog about.
In 2003, my buddy who enlisted with me was swarmed by a gang and stabbed to death on the steps of my former senior high school. This lead me to self-defense lessons or reality-based self-defense.
I searched for what works from books, DVDs, videos, manuals, seminars and much more. I believe in a DIY, low-tech, high-concept, minimalistic approach when you only have yourself to rely upon.
1. Joint mobility – “Unbinding” (video coming soon), daily
2. Stretching or myofascial release – “Ageless Mobility”
3. Foam rolling – (video coming soon)
4. Self-Vibration – “R.E.S.E.T.” between sets or at end #2, #3